Your cart 0
Everyone knows it’s not cheap to open a restaurant, cafe, take away, or even replace some vital pieces of equipment. At ECatering, we offer a fast and efficient service to all our customers. Our aim is to make it easier for you to finance your new project or piece of equipment. Depending on your circumstances, your business could be eligible for leasing, lease purchase, or finance. We offer several finance and payment methods to make it as easy as possible for you to get things done. We offer the following finance options:
Designed to make online payments hassle-free, iwocaPay makes it easy to get the equipment you need without worrying over cost. With Pay Now and Pay Later options, iwocaPay puts you fully in control when it comes to spending allowing you to spread the cost of orders over £150 up to £15,000, providing that you’re a UK Limited Business, LLP or Sole Trader.
Here’s how it works:
Set up a spending limit with iwocaPay ahead of your next purchase to approve your spending limit up to £15,000. You can use as much or as little of it as you like, and its completely interest free. To set up a spending limit with iwocaPay, click here. It only takes a few minutes and won’t affect your credit score. If you’re approved, you’ll be able to spread the cost on all orders up to your spending limit and instantly see your monthly repayments after any purchases made.
At checkout, select iwocaPay and you’ll be redirected to the iwocaPay checkout page to complete your payment. Once that’s done, we’ll received the funds and process your order immediately.
When you get to the iwocaPay checkout you’ll see two options:
Pay Now: in just a few clicks, you pay us directly from your bank account.
Pay Later: you’ll be able to set up a payment plan with iwocaPay to split the cost into 3 equal interest-free monthly payments.
Click here to view iwocaPay’s FAQs.
If you’d like to get in touch with an iwocaPay account manager, give them a call on 02037780549 with any questions or queries. Alternatively, feel free to give our customer service team a call and they’ll be more than happy to help.
With PayPal Credit, you can rest assured your payments are made securely. Pay in instalments with no interest for the first 4 months on orders over £99. Your PayPal Credit is easy to manage, and the offer never expires.
If you wish to pay in full, you can simply transfer the fee. Orders under £100 can also be done over the phone. This way, you’ll know your payments are done securely and take no time at all.
PAY BY LINK
This is a quick, easy, and secure way of making a payment. Our team will send you a Pay By Link where you can enter your card details and your payment can be processed. This option is customer friendly and is easy to navigate.
The Click2Finance option is award-winning Shire Leasing’s B2B leasing solution that’s suitable for businesses making larger orders. With over £31 billion asset finance transacted in the UK in 2021, Click2Finance enables you to maximise your web-sales opportunities. If you require equipment, Click2Finance allows you to repay finance over a longer-term period such as 2-3 years.
THE BENEFITS OF LEASE HIRE:
- 100% tax deductible that can be offset against company profits
- Once finance is agreed the products are prepared for delivery, allowing you to get the equipment you need straightaway
- Free up existing capital to use within your business or for other projects
- Planned payments, so you know how much you’re spending each month
- Low down payment, which helps current cash flow
- VAT paid on monthly payments is effectively deferred against your VAT bill.
To apply for lease finance, follow the 5 steps below:
- Complete the order as you would normally, placing the items you require into the basket.
- Once your order is complete, the guide as to weekly payments will be shown below. Now click on the ‘apply for credit’ button.
- Complete the invoice and delivery instructions.
- Once complete the order and information will be sent to our Finance Team.
- They will contact you direct to confirm rates and weekly/monthly payments and to complete the application.
Alternatively, you can call us on 0333 358 3678 or send us a message.
CRITERIA FOR LEASING:
We support businesses of any size, and we offer finance to:
- Limited companies
- Sole traders
- Charities and many more.
The information that is required by our partner leasing company is:
- Name & address
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
- Items looking to purchase
- Minimum deal of £1,000 + VAT
All of this information is taken via our website and is then sent directly to our leasing partner.
To qualify you would need to meet the following criteria:
- Established business (over 18 months)
- Good credit history
- New starter tenancies require a guarantor
- Established Tenants (2 years plus trading)
Got questions? Contact us, we’re happy to help!
RG Distributors is regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) registration No: 837158