TurboChef Sota Electric Speed Cook Oven - Energy Efficient Single Phase Electric
TurboChef Sota Electric Oven - Energy Efficient Single Phase Electric
Single phase electrical connection required
This top quality TurboChef Sota Electric Oven brings incredible versatility to everyday catering whatever the type of establishment you have. It is designed to give outstanding performance, day after day. This Sota oven provides superior speed and cooking performance in TurboChef's smallest, most energy-efficient package.
With superior cooking performance, which uses less space and consumes less energy, this TurboChef Sota Oven is small but packs a punch and is attractive enough for front of house use. The oven is simple to use with a smart menu system which can store 256 menus and has built in self diagnostics and is up to 10 times as fast as a conventional oven. This amazing oven can cook a 6-inch sub sandwich in as little as 50 seconds and 8 chicken wings from frozen in just 3 minutes! With speeds like this, it's no wonder that the TurboChef Sota Oven is one of the most sought after speedy cook convection ovens on the market.
Brought to you at a huge discount on list price, this is a fantastic buy!
Example cooking times:
6-inch Sub Sandwich - 50 seconds
8-inch Pizza Parbaked - 1 minute 15 seconds
8 Chicken Wings (Frozen) - 3 minutes
We buy directly from the manufacturer, cutting out the middleman and saving you ££s. It's that simple no compromising on quality, just giving you good old fashioned value for money.
Product Features and Specifications
- Top quality convection oven
- Timer Range: 1s to 15mins
- 15 min heat up time
- Last 30 secs LED countdown timer
- Smart menu system can store 256 menus
- Recirculating catalytic converter for ventless operation
- Small footprint
- Vent catalyst to further limit emissions and odors
- 15.4 ltr Capacity
- Single or dual-temperature interface
- Temperature Range +149C to +282C
- Self-diagnostics for monitoring oven components and performance
- Stackable (requires stacking stand)
- Top-launched microwave system
- Variable-speed High recirculating impingement airflow
- Stirrer to help ensure even distribution of air and microwave
- External air filtration
- Single phase electric required - hardwired
- Weight 77kg
- External dimensions: 406mm W x 757mm D x 635mm H
- Internal dimensions: 317mm W x 266mm D x 183mm H
- 1 Year Warranty
FREE DELIVERY WITHIN MAINLAND UK *
Due to continuous ongoing improvements, the item may differ slightly from the image shown.