How does it work?
- Place your order as normal and add the recycling product to your basket. Change the quantity if we need to collect more than one item.
- Once your order has been processed, our recycle partner will contact you within 7 working days to arrange a suitable collection date. This doesn't happen at the same time as delivery of your new item
- You'll need to make sure your old equipment is empty and placed outside or near an exit door, we can't carry anything up or downstairs
- You'll receive another call on the day of collection to let you know a rough collection time
- Our team will then collect your old equipment and take it away to be recycled
- You will receive documentation showing that your item has been taken away by a registered recycle company
In the world of recycling, reducing emissions and protecting the planet, it is important that your equipment is collected and disposed of correctly to ensure that you are meeting your legal obligations.
We have a carefully selected recycling partner who are fully compliant and able to collect from most areas of mainland UK. We are able to provide a recycling service for most types of Commercial Catering Equipment. This service is carried out by registered waste carriers using their own recycling facility.
The recycling service is controlled and fully compliant and will provide a collection note to ensure that you can provide proof of recycling.
Don’t get caught out!!!! If your used equipment is found not correctly disposed of this could result in you being prosecuted.
This service is priced at excellent value with the option to collect more that one unit.